Yes — only if you are paid greater than $600 in a calendar year.

The IRS (US taxing authority) requires us to collect W9 information (social security number, address, etc.) for US tax payers making greater than $600 in a calendar year, and a Form W-8BEN for non-US taxpayers. Hyperwallet, as our representative, will collect this information. This information is kept highly secure and is not transmitted to the IRS.

If you have any questions, please send an email to and we will get back to you as soon as possible.